top of page
Holy Cross Cemetery
Holy Cross is blessed to be home to two cemeteries (the older of the two on the site of the original church, and the newer at our current location) in which members of Holy Cross have been laid to rest since June of 1873. The new cemetery was established in 1881 when the church moved into Warda.
For Christians, burial is a confession of our expectation of the Resurrection on the Last Day when Christ returns in glory. In the meantime, cemeteries offer families a place to remember their loved ones and for all Christians to give thanks for those who have carried the faith before us, and in whose footsteps we now walk.
Here, we have made available links to both Alphabetical and Plot-ordered records of our cemeteries.
bottom of page